Be top dog in your Zoom meetings with one of our Big Dog backgrounds.
On the Course
By the Beach
At the Vineyard
In the Open
Step Two: Change your Zoom background
1. To get started, sign in to your Zoom desktop client and click on your Profile at the top right of the screen.
2. Within your Profile menu, go to Settings and then click on Virtual Background.
3. From there, upload your new background by clicking the + icon near the bottom right of your preview.
4. While in a meeting, click on the Arrow to the right of the camera icon along the bottom left of your screen.
5. Next, click on Choose Virtual Background to select your new Big Dog background and enjoy!
Virtual backgrounds are a blast and the fun doesn’t stop with the Big Dog. Here are some other staff favorites:
Parks and Rec
Please be sure that you have Virtual Backgrounds enabled. Virtual Backgrounds can only be used through the Zoom desktop client. Learn more at zoom.us.