1. To get started, sign in to your Zoom desktop client and click on your Profile at the top right of the screen.
2. Within your Profile menu, go to Settings and then click on Virtual Background.
3. From there, upload your new background by clicking the + icon near the bottom right of your preview.
4. While in a meeting, click on the Arrow to the right of the camera icon along the bottom left of your screen.
5. Next, click on Choose Virtual Background to select your new Big Dog background and enjoy!
Please be sure that you have Virtual Backgrounds enabled. Virtual Backgrounds can only be used through the Zoom desktop client. Learn more at zoom.us.